Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another day

So, today I visited Michelle, Fred and children. I was only able to stay for a couple of hours but I was only actually there to pick up some stuff. Now to get ready for them to get here tomorrow. I am looking forward to them coming and staying but I am not looking forward to them leaving California next week. Oh well. As I have been reminded of recently you should enjoy the people you love while they are here.
On another note Devin is back to getting on to me to knit him a turtle. We found patterns for them a couple of weeks ago but with everything going on it kind of got put on the back burner. Now he wants me to start it. And he is reading over my shoulder right now. So I think I will go and look for the appropriate yarn and see what I can do before he blows a gasket.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment