Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Blog

Well, I am trying out this blog thing. As of today all my visiting family has gone back to their homes. Although I don't think they have reached them yet. I am really going to miss them. It was really great to see everyone again and to get to know my new sister in law Libby. I absolutely adore her. I thanked Brad for getting me such a wonderful sister in law. I know he got her just for me. I miss them already, and can't wait to see them again. So now I am getting ready for my sister Michelle and her family to come by on their way back to Missouri where they live with Uncle Gary. They will be staying for five or six days. I probably should mention it to Devin, Desirae, and Deanna. They will be so excited. Anyway, back to getting the house cleaned up again. Why oh why doesn't it just stay clean? It would make things much easier.

TTFN

1 comment: