Sunday, November 28, 2010

Decorating

We got the Christmas tree up yesterday.  Also some trimmy stuff.  I am liking the decorations this year, and it is nice knowing they are not going to be torn down by a cat.  I got to work on my The "P" word poncho yesterday also.  I got the pattern from Loops, a yarn shop in Tulsa Ok.  In my opinion the best yarn shop ever.  I had made a sweater a couple of years ago and decided I would never wear it so I unraveled it and am making the poncho.  I will post before and after pictures after I am finished.  All in all we had a good week.  We saw two movies, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and Tangled.  Had deep fried turkey for Thanksgiving.  That was a very good day, and got the Christmas tree and much of the decorations up.  Very nice.   Anyway, I will go now. Nothing going on today.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment