Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer

I know I have not been very reliable with the whole blog thing, but it does seem that I always seem to have something else to do. The kids are almost out of school for the summer. They have today and tomorrow, they are off Monday for Memorial Day, and Tuesday and Wednesday are half days then no more until August. Starting on the 7th Desirae has soccer camp, and this year we have decided to host a coach. So one of the coaches from Britain will be staying with us for the week. I hope it will go well. I think Devin is looking forward to it more than Desirae. That week also Deanna has a pre-K class Monday, Wednesday and Friday for an hour. Today is her last day of Tiny Tots. Actually it is a pot luck, not really a class, kind of a play date at the park.

My step-brother Travis was here last night and I cooked spaghetti. From what he says he is a very picky eater (when did that happen) but he did eat. It was very nice to see him again. I think it has been about 20 years since I have seen him. The kids loved him. Sorry I did not torture him by taking pictures. Although I probably should have.

I do know that I am taking the kids to Oklahoma after the 4th of July but I do not know about the couple of weeks before that. We are having some last minute arrangements going on.
Also I am still unsure as to my schedule while we are in Oklahoma (sorry Mom). I have so much planned and so many people to see that I do not know when and where. Oh well, I will get it all figured out.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment