Wednesday, June 2, 2010


So, a few things going on. Devin and Desirae had their last day of school today, followed by a dentist appt. Do I know how to celebrate or what. Desirae and Devin both got sealant on their molars. Then Desirae got a floride treatment. To me that does not look that comfortable. But she was very good about everything. So I kept going back and forth between the two rooms they were in. And Deanna kept offering to let them clean her teeth again. She and I went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago.
We then stopped by Rite Aide and got ice cream for tonight and some little TY's as last day of school presents. Desirae got a skunk, Devin got a penguin, and Deanna got a flamingo. They were very happy.

I also finished the main body of a large bag I am knitting. I still need to do a rim on the bottom, flaps on the top and handles and maybe a couple of pockets for the end
s. Then the whole thing needs to be felted. This is the picture of the bag before felting. I am in the process of picking up a rediculous amount of stitches around the bottom. I think this is my least favorite part of the process.

Yesterday after the kids got home from school we all sat around the dining room table with a bunch of yarn I had and tried out my Clover pom pom makers. They all had a great time. After a bit Desirae decided to make dolls so I did that with her too. We did discover that making pom poms is addictive. I should take a picture of everyone holding all their pom poms and Desirae with her dolls. We were yarn crazy. I decided that even though I had a bunch of stuff to do I would just sit at the table with them and I really enjoyed myself. Cleaning the house can wait.
We heard from the guy in charge of the British Soccer Camp here in town today, we had offered to host a coach. So, he asked if we could take two coaches. They have two girls coaching and one of them has never been to America before. I guess Desirae is the only girl attending soccer camp whose parents offered to host a coach, and he thought she would really enjoy it. We are all excited. Anyway, that is all for now. I guess I would not have such a back log of things to say if I would just post every day but, oh well.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment