Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter and Curtains


Well, I have started the curtains for the kids rooms. The space fabric is for Devins room and the jungle print is for Desirae and Deanna's room. The other day I got the panels cut out and the sides ironed and folded for the side hems, so now I need to sew those then do the top curtain slot and ruffle and the bottom hem and viola curtains. They will probably not keep out the light but will give the kids some privacy. Cali has kind of destroyed their blinds in their rooms. Especially the girls rooms.
The kids had a nice Easter. The Easter Bunny was very cooperative and hid the eggs inside the house so the kids did not have to go out in the wind on the just fertilized grass. Desirae was the only one who actually ate enough candy to feel sick. But she is better now. Easter does have the best candy. I personally love the chocolate covered marshmallow eggs.

We were supposed to go to the poppy fields today with a friend to see the poppys and visit but everyone does not feel well. So maybe later this week. It is rainy and windy today anyway and the poppy's go to sleep when the sun isn't on them. And if Deanna keeps coughing I will have to take her back to the doctor tomorrow anyway. How fun.

Anyway, when I get the curtains done and hung I will post another picture.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I like the curtains and the picture of the kids is very cute! Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete