Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weekend





Well, as seems to be usual I have not blogged. But on the knitting front I have made a washcloth. It is supposed to have the starship Enterprise, but it doesn't look right to me. You be the judge. You have to look real hard.
So this weekend Duane's Mom, Donna and Max came down to celebrate the kids birthdays. Yes we all know it is very late. Anyway, Duane and Max decided to go down to LA and visit some camera stores and Donna and I were going to just spend the day with the kids. As we were talking it turned into, Hey, why cant we go do something too. So we took the kids to see "How to Train your Dragon" in 3-D. I must say it was awesome. Now the kids want to see it again right now and can't wait for it to come out on DVD. After the movie we decided to go to McDonalds. Their toys were from the movie. So here are a couple of pictures of that.
The kid place was not accessible for Devin. So he and Donna played with the toys while Desirae and Deanna played in the structure.

After that we went to Wal-mart to get a toy for Deanna and then on to Best Buy to get video games for Devin and Desirae. All followed up by meeting up with Duane and Max for dinner at Famous Dave's where we all ate way too much. Their "All-American Feast" is AWESOME. So we all had a really great day. And the kids were very happy. Saddly enough upon looking at my blog pictures right now I do seem to have added the photo of the girls with Deanna's nose pressed to the plastic bubble. Oh well, I'm not changing it now.

So, Deanna has Tiny Tots at 10 today. She really loves going. And I am really looking forward to the Poppy Festival this weekend. I will try to keep posting.

Oh, I almost forgot. Deanna has her physical yesterday and she is in the 70 percentile for height. But she is dead on for weight. Go figure. And she is totally healthy. So while Deanna is at Tiny Tots today I will be going to the High School to get the paperwork to get her signed up for Kindergarden. How exciting.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment