Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday

Well, I hope everyone had a good Earth Day. I enjoyed it as it is one of the two days this week that I did not have to go into Lancaster or Palmdale. Monday was supposed to be for Deanna's physical so she can go to Kindergarten in the fall. But they did not do a hearing test and I did not know I had to bring a form from the school. So I had to go back on Wednesday and I found out that they had put in her records that the test was done even though it was not. Cheaters. They also decided she needed a more current TB test so they did that on her arm, and did the hearing test for real this time. That means that we had to go back into town today to get the test read and as long as I was going I got a copy of her birth certificate, which was way easier than I thought it would be. So the only thing she needs now is a dental exam and we are all done. Yeah!
Tomorrow is the Poppy Festival in Lancaster and I am really looking forward to going. In particular I like this place there called Rainbow Tie-dyes. I want to get a sweat shirt and a shirt for Duane with a tie-dye guitar on it. Last year Desirae and I went by ourselves so it will be excited to go with everyone.
I just got the lawn mowed today and I have realized that I need to get another fertilizer spreader. I now have streaks on the lawn from when I put weed and feed on the lawn a couple of weeks ago. My lawn is now green with yellow-green stripes. And the yellow-green parts still have weeds and clover in it. I am not sure what to do about that. Maybe something will come to me. Sorry no pictures today. I should take one of my slightly sad lawn but am now too tired to do it.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment