Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Curtains

Well, I finished the curtains yesterday. The kids love them which is a good thing. During the day when you turn the lights off in Devins room the planets seem to glow.














And in Desirae and Deanna's room the water glows. So they are pretty happy. I am still considering making tie backs for the curtains but I don't know.

Deanna seems to be a little better today. The coughing is less. So yeah, no doctor trip. Also the weather is improving and will be warmer today and still warmer tomorrow. So maybe we can go outside a little. But as long as Deanna is on that one cough medicine she will need to use an umbrella to protect herself from the sun.

Desirae is making little dolls out of colored clothespins. They are very cute and she makes their clothes out of pieces of felt. I would like to get back to working on my large knitted tote bag just to relax but unfortunately the laundry and the kitchen calls. So, to work with me.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Glad there is no doctor trip and the curtains look great!

    ReplyDelete